COPING WITH STRESS
The Crisis Text Line is a 24/7, free and confidential service. If you’re feeling anxious and need someone to talk to, text SIGNS to 741741.
- Manage Anxiety & Stress
- Caring for a Child’s Emotional Needs
- For the Autism Community
- Free online emotional wellness and mental health support groups are being offered by Give an Hour. Groups are available in English and Spanish. Click here for more information.
- Mental Health and Wellness Resources (Wellness Everyday Website)
- Take Care of Your Mental Health: Disaster or emergency situations can cause emotional distress.
- Take Care of Your Mental health: Stress, anziety and depression are common reactions after disaster.
- Resource List: COVID-19: Stay Connected