Ventura County Public Health has established a hotline to answer the following questions from the medical community. Please call 1-888-870-0425 if you are:
- A medical provider needing consultation.
- A medical provider needing to report another communicable disease.
- County of Ventura Guide: Managing patients – Suspected Cases of COVID-19 Checklist for managing suspect patients or patients under investigation (PUI) for COVID-19 (novel coronavirus)
- List – Hospitals, Urgent Care Centers and In-County Clinics
- SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19) Testing Criteria
- COVID-19 Patient Instructions
- What to Do If You Were Exposed to Someone with Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- COVID-19 Home Isolation Instructions
- Update on COVID-19 and Pediatric Patients for Emergency Department Physicians
- How Does COVID-19 Spread?
- Clinical Guidance for Patient Management
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Personal Protective Equipment