- Webinar on COVID-19 Resources, Friday, May 8, 2020, 2-4 PM (presented by the Housing Rights Center) Topics include: COVID-19 Moratoriums, how to formulate a letter to your landlord if you can’t pay part or all of your rent due to COVID-19, & Financial Assistance Resources to help with loss if income due to COVID-19 To RSVP – E-mail: OutreachMeetings@HousingRightsCenter.org | Website: bit.ly/2WuWtgj
- HSA’s COVID-19 Resource List
- HSA’s Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Child Care for Essential Workers (English/Spanish)
- Food Share Ventura County: Pop-up Food Pantries
- VCAAA Food Resources Form
- CalFresh Food Benefits Program
- Commodity Map – Click here to find out what items are available at local stores.
- VC Star: Local Restaurants Open for Take-Out (this link is updated regularly by VC Star staff)
- List of school district locations and times where school lunches (and in some cases breakfasts) are available countywide for pick up for children up to 18 years of age during COVID-19 school closures. Learn More
- For an updated list of food pantries countywide, please visit FOOD Share’s website here: foodshare.com/covid19
- Food Share Pop-up Pantries April 1-7 – Distributions are limited to low-income families residing in the city of that distribution. An ID or proof of residence is required upon arrival. ALL distribution sites are drive-thru only for the safety of you and our staff. No walk-ups will be permitted. Food is limited to ONE box per household on a first come, first served basis.
Ventura County Food Delivery Services
Ventura County Grocery Delivery Services