Ventura County Coronavirus Information
(Updated April 9, 2020 at 2:20 P.M.)
|Active Cases Under Quarantine||159|
Cases by Age
|Ages & Sex of Confirmed Cases|
Cases by City
|Unincorporated Area – West||2|
|Unincorporated Area – East||27|
Cases by City/
|Santa Rosa Valley||1|
VENTURA COUNTY OES
(Best viewed on a computer monitor, laptop, tablet, or phone in LANDSCAPE mode)
NOVEL CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION
To further combat the spread of COVID-19, Ventura County Public Health Officer Doctor Robert Levin, has issued a “Stay Well at Home” emergency order – ordering all residents of the County of Ventura to stay inside their residences, and immediately limit all movement outside of their homes beyond what is absolutely necessary to take care of essential needs. The order is effective March 20, 2020, at 11:59 pm through April 20, 2020, 11:59 pm.
Health Officer Order Issued March 17, 2020
Please click here to read the full order
The following types of businesses are ordered to close March 18, 2020 to April 1, 2020
- Bars and nightclubs that do not serve food.
- Movie theaters, live performance venues, bowling alleys and arcades.
- Gyms, and fitness centers, and aquatic centers.
- Wineries, breweries, and tap rooms that provide tastings.
- All permanent food facilities may only prepare and offer food that is provided to customers via delivery service, via pick-up for takeout dining, and via drive-thru.
All individuals currently living within Ventura County, equal to or older than 75 years of age, or equal to or older than 70 years of age with an active or chronic disease or condition are ordered to shelter at their place of residence from March 18, 2020 to April 1, 2020.
There are no evacuations at this time.
There are no shelters open at this time.
There are no incident related road closures at this time.