The main front of the storm has left Ventura County. Scattered showers and the possibility of an occasional isolated thunderstorm will remain in the area until Monday evening. Small streams are starting to recede however the main creeks and rivers continue to rise but are forecasted to remain below action levels.
The VOLUNTARY EVACUATION ORDER has been lifted as of 4:30 PM for residents in Camarillo Springs Divisions A, B, C & D.
The Red Cross Shelter at Leisure Recreation Building, 1200 Leisure Village Drive, Camarillo CA has been lifted as of 4:30 PM.
There is no evacuations at this time.
101 North Bound onramp @ Springville
Southbound Las Posas Road closed from 5th Street to Laguna Road
Cawelti closed between Las Posas Road to South Lewis Road
Pleasant Valley Road closed between Wood Road and Airport Way
Number 2 Lane of East Vineyard Ave. between Lambert and Central
Highway 33 from Wheeler Gorge to Lockwood Valley Road
EMERGENCY EVACUATION SHELTERS
There are no emergency shelters open at this time.
- Mandatory Evacuation Orders may be initiated by law enforcement, Fire Departments, Public Health Agencies, and in rare cases some federal agencies when residents are requested to vacate the area due to an imminent threat.All non-essential persons are requested to leave the area immediately.
- Conditions exist that SERIOUSLY IMPERIL or ENDANGER the lives of those in the defined area.
- The danger is IMMINENT!
- Generally, residents will not be forcibly removed from their own property however those found to be on public property including roadways and public parks may be subject to removal from the area.
- Once out of the area, the general public (including residents) will not be permitted to return until conditions permit.
- Any non-essential persons found by officials traveling through, or loitering in, the area will be escorted out and not permitted to re-enter the area. Those found to be interfering with the disaster response are SUBJECT TO ARREST.
- Utility workers in work vehicles including Southern California Edison, the Gas Company, etc shall be permitted beyond closures for official business only.
- Subsequent to §409.5(d) p.c., nothing shall prevent a duly authorized representative of any news service, newspaper, or radio or television station or network from entering the area unless the area is determined to be a crime scene.
- Voluntary Evacuations may be initiated by law enforcement, Fire Departments, Public Health Agencies, and in rare cases federal agencies. Voluntary Evacuation orders are issued when residents should begin preparing for a potential mandatory evacuation order to be issued.Access to the area under a voluntary evacuation order may or may not restricted by a soft or hard closure.
- The threat to lives is NOT YET IMMINENT.
- Due to the potential for rapidly changing conditions to develop into a serious threat, residents are advised to prepare for the issuance of an evacuation order.
- Residents should prepare personal belongings including pets and livestock for evacuation.
- Advance measures should be taken to prevent harm to individuals with mobility issues or other types of access and functional needs.
- Conditions exist that may ENDANGER the lives of those in a defined area.
- Access to the area under a shelter in place order may or may not be restricted by a soft or hard closure.
- Residents should select an interior room or rooms within their home or business with no or few windows, and taking
Hard Road Closure
- Law enforcement will prevent the general public from entering the area on foot or by vehicle.
- In the case of a long-term closure, barricades may be used to maintain the closure in lieu of law enforcement personnel.
- Subsequent to §409.5(d) p.c., nothing shall prevent a duly authorized representative of any news service, newspaper, or radio or television station or network from entering the area unless it is a secured crime scene.
Soft Road Closure
- Law enforcement will prevent the general public from entering the area.
- Those residents who reside in the impacted area will be allowed access with ID.